Saturday 25 April 2009

Progress Report

Ok, so I haven't updated this for ages, but I have been working on items in the list. In the last three months I have achieved:

6. Put a new hedge/fence in the front garden (1/1) - In fact I have put a new fence along the side, a hedge at the front and sown a lawn! When the grass has grown properly I'll take a picture.

14. Get a new job (1/1) - In less than two weeks I start my new job as and Immigration Case Owner HEO. Getting into the civil service seems to involve jumping through a lot of hoops, but I'm looking forward to having a proper longterm career path now.

16. Get a very different haircut (1/1) - My long dark chesnut hair is now a short blonde bob. It's been two months and I still have days when I question the wisdom of it, but I have more day when I love it.
It's gone from (rather dodgy picture):




To this:



18. Forgive Mum and be nicer about her (not quite sure how to measure this, but it is important) - Well, my Mum has gotten engaged and I have been so nice, I'm being matron of honour and even travelled to stay with her for 5 days to go wedding dress shopping.

55. Go away somewhere by myself (0/1) - I'm not going to mark this one off as completed yet, but I have booked myself a place on a writers holiday in July. A trip away by myself for a whole week!

58. Enter 3 writing competitions (1/3) - I have entered a fish publishing competition, now I just have to do some more.

73. Send a postcard with postcrossing (3/3) - I've sent 3 postcards and had 2 in return.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are doing great, some lovely things you have done there. The haircut looks great too!

    ReplyDelete